Then you’ve come to the right place!
Whether for hiking groups, football clubs, school trips, company outings or even the local fire brigade, we can offer something for everyone! Simply send us an e-mail and we will send you a suitable offer with a suggested programme for your bus holiday in South Tyrol!
- 3-star hotel accommodation: all 30 rooms have shower/WC, safe, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer; most with balcony
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Evening 3-course menu of choice and salad buffet
- Themed evenings: Italian evening, Tyrolean evening and gala dinner on final night
- Sauna area with hot jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Widescreen TV in bar area
- Music and dance evening
- Slide shows
- Sunny conservatory and wonderful Stuben (snugs)
- Hotel taxi service with reduced fares to mountain huts
- New from February 2015: indoor pool
160 kilometres of well-marked hiking trails, Europe’s highest producer of sparkling wines, the Meltina/Mölten Fossil Museum, visit to South Tyrolean speck manufacturer, Merano 2000 ski area
Please contact us for more information about prices and availability.
One free place per group of 20 guests!
We will be pleased to help organise and plan your bus journey to South Tyrol and can provide travel guides and hiking guides, as well as recommending local bus companies if you and your group are flying here.
We look forward to receiving your enquiry!